- Until further notice the TUMCS buildings remain closed to the public and students.
- Previously, “if possible, please work in the home office” applied; from June 3rd onwards “Corona-related home office only in justified exceptional cases” applies.
- If several people have their workplace in the same room, an alternating occupation should be aimed for. Your supervisor can set flexible working hours accordingly. You should consult with him/her on this.
- Emloyees working on campus are required to keep a list of personal contacts at work. This is necessary to facilitate the tracing of any chains of infection. More details have been distributed to every campus employee by mail on May 15th, 2020, 15:00 h and May 28th, 2020, 15:24 h.
- External persons entering the campus have to be recorded and their contact data forwarded to the administration.
- Restricted library services are available again. To be able to enter the library, setting up an appointment in advance is mandatory. For more information, regulations and appointments please visit www.ub.tum.de.
- The Canteen Straubing is closed
Information on teaching and studies
- Physical-presence teaching is currently not possible. Teaching activities at the TUMCS will mainly be held in digital form. Permanently updated information regarding studies at https://www.tum.de/en/about-tum/news/coronavirus/studies/.
- The lecture period for summer semester 2020 starts on 20 April and is extended until 07 August 2020.
Contact and availability
- Service points and other offices will remain closed – contact us through e-mail
- Operating hours e.g. for advising services and departmental administrative offices: accessible by email
- All other staff are working from home – contact through e-mail
- Inquiries to the administration (especially regarding IT and facility management) should primarily be sent by e-mail
Travelling from abroad
Persons who enter the Free State of Bavaria from a state outside the Federal Republic of Germany from 10 April 2020 onwards are obliged to go directly to their own home or other suitable accommodation immediately after entering the country and to stay there permanently for a period of 14 days after entry (domestic quarantine).
Due to the measures taken to contain the spread of the Corona Virus SARS-CoV-2, the ZHS has discontinued its complete course operation (courses, free practice and free swimming) at all locations! Depending on developments and official requirements, decisions and assessments are made on a situational basis at the relevant time as to whether and which events can take place or have to be cancelled. Please inform yourself regularly at https://www.zhs-muenchen.de/en/home/.
Permanently updated information on the univerity’s actions and regulations regarding corona can be found at https://www.tum.de/en/about-tum/news/coronavirus/.