General Study Advising
You have questions about the application, admission or administrative
processes in your studies?
Please have your application or matriculation number ready, if available.
You are interested in one of our study courses and need detailed information
- Application period – when do I start my studies and what is the deadline?
- Admission – do I need an Abitur, can I also study as a master craftsman or technician?
- Application procedure – how do I apply and what documents are required?
- Admission procedure – when will I receive my notification of admission?
- Matriculation – when and where do I have to register?
- Living – how do I find an apartment?
- Financing – is there financial support?
- Start of studies – when and where do I start my studies?
Head of OASA
Dr. Alexander Höldrich
Head of the Office of Academic and Student Affairs (OASA)
Phone: +49 (0) 9421 187-166
Fax: +49 (0) 9421 187-130
TUM Campus Straubing
PG5, Room: 00.3503.008