Dr. Richa Bharti
Tel.: +49 (0) 9421 187-232
TUM Campus Straubing
Schulgasse 22 Raum: 0.007
Employment & Education History
- Since November 2018: Postdoctoral researcher at Weihenstephan-Triesdorf University of Applied Sciences, TUM Campus Straubing for Biotechnology and Sustainability
- Oct 2016 – September 2018: Postdoctoral researcher at IMIB Core Unit Systemmedizin, Universität Würzburg.
- June 2012 – Aug 2016: PhD at Institute of Clinical Molecular Biology (IKMB), Kiel University.
- May 2009 – May 2012: Research Fellow at Center for Computational & Systems Biology and Bioinformatics, Jawaharlal Nehru University
- Jan 2009 – May 2009: Master’s thesis at Center for Computational & Systems Biology and Bioinformatics, Jawaharlal Nehru University.
- 2007 – 2009: Master’s in bioinformatics at Guru nanak dev university Amritsar, India
- 2004 – 2007: Bachelor’s in Life sciences at D.A.V college, affiliated to G.N.D.U, Amritsar, India
Awards, Honors & Scholarships
- Awarded Best Poster (Second Place), International Interdisciplinary Science Conference, Delhi, India (2011)
- Bruhn fellowship of 20’000 Euros, University of Kiel, Germany (July, 2012).
- Selected for oral presentation at Dalhousie University, Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada (December, 2014)
- Associated member of DFG Research Training Group (RTG) 1743 “Genes, Environment and Inflammation” (July, 2013 until September, 2017)
- Junior Research Fellow at Center for Computational & Systems Biology and Bioinformatics, Jawaharlal Nehru University (2011-2012)
See publications at https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Richa_Bharti