Christoph Drobner is a research associate and doctoral student at the Chair of Economics. Before joining the team of Prof. Dr. Sebastian Goerg, he graduated with a master’s degree in Economics at the Ludwig-Maximilians-University in Munich with a specialization in microeconomics and strategic interaction. Apart from his studies, he gained experience in various internships and student research assistant positions at Lindner Group, Golding Capital Partners and Deloitte. His main research interest lies in the interaction of preferences and beliefs in the decision-making process.
- Behavioral- and Experimental Economics
- Beliefs in Decision Theory
- Moral Behavior
- Since 10/2018 Research Assistant and Doctoral Student at the Chair of Economics, Technical University of Munich
- 2018: M.Sc. Economics, Ludwig-Maximilians-University, Munich
- 2015: B.Sc. Economics, Ludwig-Maximilians-University, Munich
- 2012-2018: Various internships and student research positions at Deloitte, Lindner Group and Golding Capital Partners