Science meets industry – at our Circular Science Slam in the Audimax of the TUM (Arcisstraße 21) on 01 June 2022!
Our slammers focus on refurbish, recycle, reduce, reuse and other topics in their projects and research fields, which they will present to us in their slams – there are no limits to creativity.
And as usual in a slam, at the end you, the audience, will decide who has inspired you the most.
The following slammers will be taking part
- Felix Eckel, researcher at the Researcher at the Chair of Biogenic Polymers at the TUM Campus Straubing
- Dr. Karolina Walker, chemist in the field of catalysis and polymer synthesis at Covestro
- Christian Dworak, CE expert at Bosch Siemens Hausgeräte
- Sarah Fleischer, TUM alumna and co-founder of the battery recycling start-up tozero
- Áron Németh, TUM alumnus and co-founder of the reverse logistics start-up LiBCycle
- 04:00 pm
- 04:30 pm
Welcome and moderation
- Niclas-Alexander Mauss, TUM / UnternehmerTUM / CirculaTUM
- Inken Carina Sittler, BDI Initiative Circular Economy
- 04:40 pm
- Science Slam
- 05:40 pm
- Voting with award ceremony
- From 05:50 pm
This is a cooperation event between the BDI Circular Economy Initiative, UnternehmerTUM and the Technical University of Munich (TUM) with its CirculaTUM research network. The event will take place in a relaxed atmosphere in the Audimax of the TU Munich, Arcisstraße 21, 80333 Munich. The current Corona regulations of the TU Munich apply.